badge

Monday 16 March 2015

SAY YES TO HAPPY HAIR WITH GARNIER

Hi all!

I am writing this post in the connection to a previous post, here is the link- http://fashiontrendsandfood.blogspot.in/2015/02/happy-hair.html.

So I have already told you all about the poor state of my hair before taking the #HappyHairChallenge with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition in the previous post. I, to be very honest had given up on my hair. I had tried everything that one possibly can but with no improvement so that’s when Garnier came up with this happy hair challenge and I was like why not?

No tall claims here, I am only depicting my actual hair condition. Garnier did take care of my hair as it had promised. It completely changed my frizzy hair to smooth and manageable hair. A month back when I took up this challenge my hair was frizzy, rough, dry and it had split-ends as well. And today after a month of using Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition my hair is much much better. It’s more like my hair has undergone some medical treatment and Dr. Garnier’s operation was successful.

It actually feels nothing less than a miracle. It’s amazing how with the use of this shampoo and conditioner I have been getting compliments for my hair. My hair feels a lot stronger too. My hair’s fizziness seems to have disappeared. I don’t even fight split-ends anymore. My hair feels a lot smoother and manageable. My hair isn’t completely straight. It’s straight on the top and wavy towards the end, Garnier very well has defined those waves and has given my hair a perfect look.


I absolutely love my hair and how I get all the compliments for my hair. Thanks Garnier for taking care. Now I can have all the Instagram uploads with #Goodhairday, yayy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment