badge

Thursday 8 May 2014

TRESemmé SPLIT REMEDY REVIEW

Hello ladies!
I am reviewing TRESemmé Split remedy today. 


RECEIVED SAMPLE (Size: 90ml)
I received my TRESemmé Split Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner sample from IndiBlogger on May 2. As it claims to rescue up to 96% of split ends in just 3 washes* and providing a scissorfree solution to split ends. So, I used it thrice and here is my review:

Directions for use: Coat wet hair with a liberal amount of shampoo (depending upon your length; like for example coin size would be enough for shoulder length hair). Gently massage scalp and roots with fingertips to work in lather. Rinse thoroughly after squeezing the shampoo from roots to ends. You may have to repeat (apply the second time) in case your scalp is still oily. Finish with the conditioner that you will require to keep at least for a minute.



Price: INR 80 (90 ml) for Shampoo and Conditioner respectively.

What I liked? TRESemmé Split Remedy is very affordable. Provides great quantity and does not compromise on the quality at all. Pleasant fragrance- neither too strong that would hit your head nor too mild; just about perfect. The shampoo lathers really well, and cleanses the scalp efficiently. Conditioner does it's job of smoothing hair well.  Both the bottles are sturdy and removing just the required amount of shampoo or conditioner is made very easy by the push down cap. Hair felt smoother after using the shampoo and conditioner.

What I didn't like?  Just the shampoo left my hair frizzy however on applying conditioner my hair felt smooth and manageable.

Did it work on split ends? Maybe or Maybe not! I had a haircut some fifteen days back so I did not have split ends. I cannot really say if it worked on split ends or not. Only if I knew about  TRESemme's Split Remedy at that time, I could have probably rescued my long locks a chop and saved some money too.

Do I recommend it? Well, yes! You should give it a try.

Comment below if you all have used this product too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment