badge

Sunday 11 October 2015

#BEYOU

Hi all!
This post is in support of the initiative of promoting self love taken by treaclemoon. It is in support of their #BeYou project- http://www.treaclemoon.net/beyouproject/

We all our constantly trying to compete with one another, we are all constantly running this dog's race to do our best, to be the best and to be better than the rest.
I wish I was thinner, I wish I was prettier, I wish I was fairer, I wish I had longer hair, I wish I looked as good as that girl, I wish this, I wish that...We have all been there and done that, haven’t we? Why aren’t we ever happy with who we are or what we have? Why don’t we accept ourselves for what we are? 
Is it the society to blame or it is our own stereo typical mentality that forces us all to think this way? Remember even if we change, we have the power to change the whole society, yes we do. 

We women aren’t beautiful if we have long hair. We are beautiful if we have a beautiful heart. We are not pretty if we have a thin waist or a perfect body even fat is pretty if you have beautiful heart. It is okay if nobody compliments you for your dress, it’s pretty if you like it. 
You should be happy with who you are and what you have, that is and should be more than enough. It shouldn’t matter if everyone is wearing Armani and Zara and you are not as long as you are beautiful from within.

To be beautiful from within all you need is inner peace. All you actually need to do is love yourself with all your flaws and all your weakness. Accept yourself the way you are. 
No, don’t stop there. Grow constantly. Make yourself better than who you were. Don’t compete with others, just be your own best. Do things that make you happy. Do things that you like. Don’t just go with the flow, make your way out. 

Remember we were not born to be the same, we are all different and that’s what makes us beautiful. Be yourself and love yourself for what you are and who you are as it's also said an original is always worth more than copy, You are priceless when you are yourself and you are the best when you are just you so be #BeYou.

Watch this amazing video which is in support of the same initiative, here:


No comments:

Post a Comment