badge

Tuesday 14 April 2015

ASUS ZENFONE 2


We are living in the age of smartphones. Phones are no more luxury and we all know that. It is a basic requirement. Every Tom, Dick and Harry has one now. Not just the basic calling feature but camera, music, messaging are now used by a lot of people. Thanks to technology now my maidservant WhatsApp’s when she cannot make it to work so no chance of Mom persuading her to come. See people have become SMART with smartphones.

Talking about the very many smartphones that are available in the market. They are ample of them to choose from. Some would have good camera, some would have loud music, and some would be with a good battery life. There will also be a few with good Ram that would help to work with speed. The tech savvy and those who have the need for speed would be especially looking for this.
Well but in my case I need a phone with all of that. By all I mean all. I don’t want a phone which has a good camera but poor sound. I love listening to music as much as I love clicking selfies. I don’t want a phone which I have to keep for charging the whole day. What’s the whole point if I cannot use my phone when I need it because of its poor battery life?

So here we have ASUS Zenfone 2 to our rescue. Well this phone pretty much takes care of everything. Yes, you all heard it right. This phone takes care of EVERY SINGLE ASPECT. In my opinion it would very well redefine your smartphone experience.

Here is why it would redefine your smartphone experience:
  1.  It is the only smartphone in world currently with 4GB RAM and that folks is a lot. Most smartphones have 1 to 1.5 GB RAM but this ha 4. It would be working with what great speed, you can only imagine.
  2. It has amazing camera. With 13 Megapixel back camera and 5 Megapixel front camera. This would guarantee some really good selfies and amazing snaps for Snap Chat, what do you all think?
  3. Not just that but also it captures pictures in high resolution with zero shutter lag.
  4. Often we have issues clicking pictures in the dark. Although other smartphones do have flash but this has happened to me a number of times that the flash light goes in my eye and makes me look like a ghost and crap I cannot upload the picture anywhere but with ASUS Zenfone 2, I would be quite sorted. It captures 400% brighter photos in the dark and thus we can totally avoid using the flash.
  5. Last but definitely not the least. This smartphone charges really fast. Unlike the other phones that would require us to carry a charger everywhere we go, this phone charges 60% of the battery in about 39 minutes only. 
What a great phone, don’t you all think? Absolutely redefining one’s smartphone experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment