badge

Friday 28 March 2014

RESTAURANT REVIEW #1

Hello People!
Here is my first restaurant review! Soul Restaurant of The Oriental Residency, Khar.
This place is all occasion spot for my family! Be it birthday, wedding anniversary, weekend dinners, don't feel like cooking at home and thus a dinner, everything! So, basically whenever we feel like eating out, we go to Soul Restaurant!
My first visit to this place was way back in 2013. The first time I went there with my friends, we were all prepared for emptying our wallets, for it had great ambiance, yummy food, excellent service and really good staff! But, to our surprise the bill wasn't much! Since then, I have been there whenever I have felt like eating out!So, here is a restaurant which is pocket friendly, provides excellent service and delicious food and has a decent ambiance.
What do I order?
Starters: Manchow soup or Hot and sour soup, Crispy schezwan potato, hara- bhara kabab, spring roll.
Main course: Paneer butter massala, Dal makhanani, fried rice or hyderabadi biryanai.
Dessert: Honey noodles with vanilla ice cream (Must try this!)

P.S: I often stick to this menu but you can try other stuff too! Also, they serve non- veg and lunch buffet!
Here is the link to the menu! http://www.zomato.com/mumbai/soul-restaurant-and-bar-khar/menu#tabtop

1 comment: